Concord "Le Palais" 18K Yellow Gold 5.12 CTW Diamond Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the crystal is scratched.
- includes Concord box.
- diamond crown accent.
- total diamond weight is 5.12 ctw.
|Model Name:||Le Palais|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Concord signed ETA Cal. 976.001, 6 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Case Made in Italy, Concord Watch Co., Swiss, 18K 750|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||21|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||27.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||55.60|
|Primary Stone Location:||Case, Band|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||448|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||4.48 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI2|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||117|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.00 mm – 1.10 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.64 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by multiple GIA Graduate Gemologists.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.