Vintage Tudor Mini-Sub Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- includes box.
- the crystal covering the lume dot at twelve on the bezel is chipped.
- scratches and wear consistent with age.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Tudor signed ETA Cal. 2671, 25 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1997|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Tudor S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel 73190|
|Functions:||Unidirectional Bezel, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||32|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||38|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Three Link|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.