1961 Rolex Oyster Perpetual "Zephyr" Wristwatch
A 1961 Rolex Oyster Perpetual ‘Zephyr’ wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features a round case with a Crosshair radium dial and matching hands. On the sides the vintage watch is a tapered Steelinox oyster style bracelet with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- tapered bracelet.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual Zephyr|
|Bezel Material:||14K Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1130, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1961|
|Markings to Inside:||1.61 6621 Montres Rolex S.A. Stainless Steel Geneva Switzerland|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||24|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||31|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||38.60|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.