Antique 10K Sapphire and Glass Hinged Lion Bangle with Scroll Pattern
Provenance: From the collection of Ken and Judy Klosterman, Loveland, OH
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Hinged|
|Hallmarks:||10K with Pictorial Markings|
|Total Gold Weight (grams):||14.80|
|Primary Stone Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||3.00 mm|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Glass|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Cabochon|
|Secondary Stone Count:||2|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.40 mm – average|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- sapphires and glass.
- bracelet is personalized with “L.E> Kukelhand 1908 from C.H. Dillman”.
- wire joint broken under lion.
- safety chain is base metal.
- sapphire and glass is chipped and abraded.