14K Gold Bulova "Accutron" Wristwatch, Circa 1969
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||218 Tuning Fork|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1969|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation (stem and crown will pull out completely).
- lug to lug measurement is 38.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 33.70 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 38.00 grams.