Victorian 14K Diamond and Pearl Starburst Converter Brooch
|Materials:||14K Gold, Metal|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Trombone|
|Total Weight (grams):||8.40 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||3.80 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.20 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl, Pearl|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round|
|Secondary Stone Count:||95|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm – 3.00 mm|
|Secondary Stone Gemologist Note:||Cream – White, Includes Seed and Cultured Pearls|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- one pearl is missing.
- clutch is base metal and not included in weight while the rest of the brooch is 14K gold.
- diamond is chipped and abraded.