Vintage Omega Pocket Watch Movement In Gold Filled Illinois Case
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Omega Pendant Set and Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Elgin Winner, Illinis Watch Case Co,, Guaranteed 20 Years,1856|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation.
- wear to case plating.
- scratches and dents on case and inside case back.
- the crystal is scratched.
- circa 1906.
- case to case measurement is 47.00 mm.