1985 Rolex Datejust 18K Gold Automatic Wristwatch
A vintage luxury watch that has a timeless style with features such as an 18K white gold fluted bezel surrounding a black dial with gold hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window. This luxury watch also features a stainless steel case and is displayed on a classic Rolex stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K White Gold|
|Case Material:||18K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||3035 Automatic, 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1985|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 16000|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation.
- quick set date.
- smooth winding.
- band is stretched.
- Rolex created the Datejust to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of their brand.
- includes box with booklet.
- lug to lug measurement is 44.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, 88.20 grams.