1953 Rolex Oysterdate Honeycomb Dial Stainless Steel Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1953 Rolex Oysterdate honeycomb dial stainless steel stem wind wristwatch. A luxury timepiece that features a round stainless steel bezel framing a white honeycomb dial with silver-tone stick hour markers, sword-style hands, and a magnified red date wheel window at the three o’clock mark. This luxury watch has a stainless steel case back with a screw-lock crown and is set on a blue crocodile bracelet with a stainless steel buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.740, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 6294, IV.53, 18|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- red date wheel.
- white honeycomb dial.
- screw lock crown.
- the bracelet is crocodile.
- lug to lug measurement is 40.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.