1990 Rolex Datejust Tapestry Dial 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1990 Rolex Datejust Tapestry dial 18K gold and stainless steel wristwatch. The Datejust is a classic watch that endures time and fashions with its distinctive style that is displayed in an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel smooth bezel. The bezel frames a champagne tapestry dial that has Tritium hands, lume plots and a date window accented with a cyclops cover. This luxury watch also stands above the crowd with a stainless steel case that has a twin lock crown and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.3135, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1990|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 16200|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Champagne Tapestry dial.
- fluted bezel.
- date window with cyclops.
- twin lock crown.
- includes original box and and cleaning cloth.
- the bracelet links are tight with little to no stretch.
- lug to lug measurement is 44.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 102.30 grams.