1960 Rolex "Datejust" 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1560, 25 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1960|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 1601, I. 60|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- includes Rolex box.
- the strap is very stretched out.
- lug to lug 43.50 mm.
- case to case 36.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 90.80 grams.