1982 Rolex Date 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1982 Rolex Date 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. This luxury watch features a classic champagne-colored dial, with gold-tone index hour markers, baton-style hands, and a magnified date window. The dial is framed with an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel that is set on a stainless steel case and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.2035, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1982|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 6900|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- the bracelet is stretched.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 52.50 grams.