1979 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 14K Gold and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1979 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 14K gold and stainless steel wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features a smooth 14K yellow gold bezel surrounding a silver tone dial with gold tone stick hour markers, baton style hands and a magnified date window at three o’clock. This classic watch is set on stainless steel and 14K yellow gold Jubilee style bracelet with a fold over clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual Date|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2030, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1979|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 6900|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Jubilee U.S.A.
- magnified date window.
- the dial is refinished.
- winds a little rough.
- date change at 11.56 pm.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 52.10 grams.