14K 1.43 CT Sapphire and Diamond Scalloped Ring with Platinum Shank
Material: 14K with Platinum Shank
Ring Size: 6.75
Hallmarks: .9 with Worn/Indiscernible Markings
Total Weight: 6.00 grams
Shape: Oval Faceted
Dimension: 7.70 mm x 6.90 mm x 3.60 mm
Carat Weight: 1.43 ct
GIA Hue: violetish Blue
GIA Tone: Medium Dark
GIA Saturation: Strong
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 2.00 mm – average
Carat Weight: 0.68 ctw
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: SI1 – I1
Gemologist Note: One Diamond has “Light Brown” Color Grade
Shape: Baguette Cut
Dimension: 4.00 mm x 2.00 mm
Carat Weight: 0.26 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS2 – I2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- baguette cut diamonds are chipped.
- sapphire is chipped and abraded.
- visible nicks.
- ring has been reshanked.
- visible excess gold from casting.