Gustav Hauber 800 Silver and Jemco Plated Purse Frames, Early 20th Century
|Brand||Gustav Hauber, Jemco|
|Materials||800 Silver, Silver Plate|
|Period||Early to Mid 20th Century, Vintage|
|Origin||Germany, United States|
|Approximate Weight (ozt.)||3.28|
|Additional Information||Cherub and Dutch inspired motifs. Gustav Hauber marked 800, Jemco frame is silver plated.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may contain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are of the actual garment laid flat.
- Gustav Hauber: missing hardware to hinges, sides are not attached together; tarnishing and scratching.
- Jemco: scratching and oxidation throughout.
- measurements of Jemco frame.
- weight is not inclusive to Jemco frame.