Mid Victorian Tortoise Shell Bangle with Sterling Silver Piqué Posé Inlay
|Total Weight (grams):||4.50 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Tortoise Shell|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- National and international law prohibits the exportation of tortoiseshell. As EBTH follows CITES regulations, bidding must be reserved to residents of the United States, excluding California and New York. Please note that Everything But The House regularly sells items of historical significance and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. It is the role of Everything But The House to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, with equal respect to all. Furthermore, please know that all items sold on our website are legally obtained and offered for sale in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- tortoise shell is scuffed and scratched.
- initials personalization.
- missing inlay on flower.
- inlay is sterling silver.
- bangle width is 9.00 mm.