14K 3.19 CT Sapphire and Diamond Ring with GIA Report
Material: 14K Gold
Ring Size: 8.00
Hallmarks: 14K LIBCO 4 Forever
Total Weight: 5.40 grams
Shape: Oval Faceted
Dimension: 9.58 mm x 7.14 mm x 5.05 mm
Carat Weight: 3.19 ct
Gemologists Notes: GIA Report #2191774018
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 2.50 mm – average
Carat Weight: 0.24 ctw
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Shape: Tapered Baguette
Dimension: 2.75 mm x 1.25 mm – average
Carat Weight: 0.19 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond weight is 0.46 ctw.
- out of round.
- one baguette cut diamond is set slightly crooked.