1987 Rolex "Datejust" 18K Yellow Gold and Stainless Steel Diamond Wristwatch
A 1987 Rolex Datejust 18K yellow gold and stainless steel wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features a round case with an aftermarket dial displaying diamond hour markers and a magnified date window at the three o’clock position. The vintage wristwatch also includes a jubilee style bracelet with fold over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2135, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1987|
|Markings to Inside:||69000A MONTRES ROLEX S.A. GENEVA SWITZERLAND STAINLESS STEEL|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Gold|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||10|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.15 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket dial.
- quick set.
- band is stretched.
- quick set.
- lug to lug 33.00 mm.
- case to case 26.00 mm.