Georg Jensen Stainless Steel Quartz Wristwatch
A Georg Jensen stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A watch by the Danish designer Georg Jensen that was a famous silversmith and was known for his blend of artistry and craftsmanship. He became a well-known designer with his artistic minimalist style and this watch follows this style with a sleek round stainless steel bezel that frames a grey dial with simple hour markers and baton-style hands. This precision watch also features geometric style lugs and the timepiece is displayed on a sleek mesh bracelet with a stainless steel fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Anitma Signed ETA Cal.956.031, 7 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Antima Watch Swiss|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- grey dial with modernist design.
- lug to lug measurement is 29.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 25.00 mm.