Circa 1910 Krementz 14K Bar Brooch with Antique 10K Diamond Single Cufflink
|Jewelry Type||Cufflinks, Brooches|
|Materials||10K Gold, 14K Gold|
|Total Gold Weight (grams)||2.00 grams (10K); 1.20 grams (14K)|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- brooch is bent.
- brooch is 14K while the cufflink is 10K.
- only the brooch is by Krementz
- diamond is on cufflink.