1903 Hamilton "The Banner" Railroad Grade Gold Filled Pocket Watch
|Model Name:||The Banner|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Lever Set, Grade:940, Model:1, 21 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||18|
|Estimated Production Year:||1903|
|Markings to Inside:||Warranted 20 Years, 6013982|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the case is very worn and crown cover is very sharp coming off.
- slight dial crazing.
- case to case measurement is 55.00 mm.