Rolex Tudor Prince 1.00 CTW Diamond Dial 14K and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A Rolex Tudor Prince 1.00 CTW diamond dial 14K and stainless steel wristwatch. A luxury watch that features the aesthetics and functions of a Rolex with a 14K fluted bezel that frames an 18K yellow gold dial filled with round brilliant cut diamonds. The dial also features baton-style hands, a magnified date window, and a day window at twelve o’clock and this elegant watch is set on a stainless steel case with a gold crown and is displayed on a leather bracelet with a buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Tudor Prince|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||ETA 2834-1, Automatic, 25 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1985|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Tudor S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 9450|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||132|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm – 1.25 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.00 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 18K custom diamond dial.
- magnified date window.
- lug to lug measurement is 43.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 35.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 56.50 grams.