1972 Rolex Oyster Precision Stainless Steel Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1972 Rolex Oyster Precision stainless steel stem wind wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features a round polished stainless steel bezel framing a silvered dial with stick hour markers and baton-style hands. This distinctive watch also features a stainless steel case and crown and is displayed on a stainless steel oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp
|Model Name:||Oyster Precision|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1225, Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1972|
|Markings to Inside:||IV.72, 6426, Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Pateneted, Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.