Omega 14K Gold and Diamond Dial Stem Wind Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||14K White Gold|
|Case Material:||14K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K White Gold|
|Movement:||302 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa Late 1950s|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co., N-6555, F12500|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||9|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.09 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- seconds subdial.
- signed crown.
- the dial is refinished.
- the second’s hand is missing.
- the bracelet has a bend.
- lug to lug measurement is 39.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 32.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 26.80 grams.