1973 Omega Geneve Gold Plated Stainless Steel Stem Wind Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Omega Cal. 625, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co., Fab.Suisse, Swiss Made, Carrune-Lunette Plaque OrG, 20 Microns Fond Acier Inoxydable, 111.0109|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- original strap and buckle.
- the bezel and case are 20 microns of gold plate on stainless steel.
- the strap loops are missing.
- lug to lug measurement is 36.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.50 mm.