1997 Longines 18K Yellow Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Longines Cal.27M, 15 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1997|
|Markings to Inside:||Longines, 18K 0.750, Swiss Helvetia Hallmark, 5674, 143, Key of Geneve # 23 Makers Mark|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running seconds subdial.
- the crystal is very scratched.
- the strap is very worn.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 33.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 40.60 grams.