1979 Rolex Air King 5501 14K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1979 Rolex Air King 5501 14K Gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch that has a classic and professional design with features such as a linen dial with gold baton-style hands and stick hour markers surrounded by a 14K yellow gold fluted bezel. This prestigious watch also features a stainless steel case and gold-tone crown and is displayed on a 14K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1520, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1979|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 1002|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the crystal is scratched.
- lug to lug measurement is 40.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 87.20 grams.