1979 Rolex Date 18K White Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1979 Rolex Date 18K white gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch from the Date collection that features an 18K white gold fluted bezel that highlights a silver dial with stick hour markers, baton-style hands, and a magnified date window. This iconic watch also features a polished stainless steel case with a crown and is displayed on a satin and polished stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K White Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.2035, 28 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 6900|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- 18K white gold fluted bezel.
- the crystal is very scratched.
- the stem clutch is slipped and does not engage the winding position.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 46.70 grams.