1956 Longines 10K Gold Filled Stem Wind Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||232 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1956|
|Markings to Inside:||1053 Longines- Wittnauer, Watch Co. Inc. New York, Geneva, Montreal, S&W, 629011, 10K Gold Filled|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- a Speidel bracelet.
- running seconds subdial.
- the crystal is very scratched.
- the case back is worn at the crown.
- lug to lug measurement is 38.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 32.50 mm.