Rolex Datejust Gold and Stainless Steel 1.58 CTW Diamond Wristwatch
A Rolex Datejust 14K gold and stainless steel 1.58 ctw diamond wristwatch. A luxury watch with the elegance of a 14K gold round bezel finished with round brilliant cut diamonds that highlight a soft pink dial with twelve diamond hour markers, baton-style hands and a classic magnified date window. This luxury watch also features a stainless steel case with a gold-tone crown and is displayed on an 18K gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2135 Automatic, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1986|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||33|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.20 mm – 2.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.50 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I2|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||12|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.08 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket diamond bezel.
- aftermarket diamond hour marker dial.
- some of the diamonds are nicked and chipped.
- quick set.
- magnified date window.
- the bezel is engraved “BB 14K 33/150 CT”
- lug to lug measurement is 26.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 32.70 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 59.30 grams.