Leonard and Marian Nez Navajo Diné Shadow Box and Southwestern Style Earrings
|Brand/Designer:||Leonard and Marian Nez|
|Style:||Native American, Southwestern|
|Hallmarks:||STERLING L.M. NEZ; Unmarked (dangle)|
|Total Weight (grams):||17.70 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Turquoise, Resin, Azurmalachite|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Stabilized Turquoise|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- cutches not included on both pairs of earrings.
- only the oval earrings are Leonard and Marian Nez, dangle earrings are Southwestern style.