1943 Longines "Weems Second-Setting" Military Stem Wind Wristwatch
This wristwatch was developed by Lieutenant Commander Philip Weems.
|Model Name:||Weems Second-Setting|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||10L stem wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1943|
|Markings to Inside:||Cased and Timed in USA BY LONGINES KEYSTONE BASE METAL 859050|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- blued skeleton hands.
- the bracelet is lizard.
- the dial is refinished.
- bidirectional bezel with bezel lock.
- the bezel is able to be rotated a lit bit in either direction when the bezel lock is in place.
- lug to lug 34.00 mm.
- case to case 27.50 mm.