1983 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 18K and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1983 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 18K and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury timepiece with a fluted 18K yellow gold bezel surrounding a silvered dial with gold stick hour markers, baton hands and a classic magnified date window at three o’clock. This luxury watch also features a stainless steel case with a gold crown and a 28 jeweled automatic movement and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel jubilee style bracelet with a fold over clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual Date|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2030 Automatic, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1983|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 6900|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- the crystal is very scratched.
- the band is stretched.
- includes one extra link.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 51.70 grams.