Antique Pateck Key Wind & Set Pocket Watch With Chain Fob
|Model Number:||# 58979|
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Base Metal|
|Movement:||Pateck By Armand Schwob & Frere, La Chaux de Fonds|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa Late 1880s|
|Markings to Inside:||58979 Argent|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running seconds subdial.
- base metal chain fob with # 7 key.
- case to case measurement is 42.00 mm.