1928 Illinois Bunn Special Railroad Grade 10K Gold Filled Pocket Watch
|Model Name:||Bunn Special|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Lever Set, Bunn Special, Type III 60 Hr., Model 14, 21 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Estimated Production Year:||1928|
|Markings to Inside:||Bunn Special Model, Wadsworth quality, 10Karat Gold Filled, Pat’s Pend’G, 7729623|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- great balance motion.
- running 60 second subdial.
- double roller.
- double sunk dial.
- case to case measurement is 50.00 mm.