18K, 14K and Platinum Mother of Pearl Converter Pendant Necklace
|Materials:||14K Gold, 18K Gold, Platinum|
|Necklace Closure Type:||Lobster Claw|
|Hallmarks:||22K PLAT Pictorial 14K (tests 14K, 18K, and platinum) (pendant); 950 PT Italy (chain)|
|Total Weight (grams):||16.50 grams (mixed gold); 6.50 grams (platinum)|
|Primary Stone Type:||Mother of Pearl|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Engraved Rectangular Tablet|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||56.00 mm x 15.00 mm|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- pendant can be worn separately as a brooch.
- bail and stem pin are 14K.
- pendant is 18K and platinum.
- chain is platinum, weighed separately from pendant.
- pendant is hallmarked 22K, but tests as 14K, 18K and platinum.