1930s 14K Tri-Color Amethyst Cameo and Pearl Ring
|Hallmarks:||PAT 7.15.19 14K|
|Total Weight (grams):||7.90 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Amethyst|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Oval Cameo Mix Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||(18.50) mm x (14.00) mm – (estimate)|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Baroque|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||0.80 mm – 1.50 mm – approximate|
|Secondary Stone Gemologist Note:||White to Gray|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- visible solder seam.
- uneven ring shank.
- center stone show scratches.
- amethyst and pearls are chipped and abraded.