Antique Sterling Shell Cameo Brooch and Vintage Cameo Brooches
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Brooch Closure Type:||C-Clasp, Locking C-Clasp|
|Hallmarks:||Sterling (large); Unmarked ( two)|
|Total Weight (grams):||11.30 grams (925)|
|Primary Stone Type:||Helmet Shell|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the stones are chipped, abraded and some stones have cracks.
- the large brooch is sterling and the smaller brooch and converter brooch are base metal.
- there is visible solder on the C-clasp.
- antique is the large oval cameo and small round brooch.
- vintage is the medium oval converter brooch.
- there is residue present.