14K 2.34 CT Emerald and Diamond Ring with AGL Report
Metal Type: 14K Gold
Ring Size: 7.50
Total Weight: 7.60 grams
Shape: Cut Cornered Square Faceted
GIA Hue: Green
GIA Tone: Medium Dark
GIA Saturation: Strong
Dimensions: 7.54 mm x 7.23 mm x 5.28 mm
Total Carat Weight: 2.34 ct
Gemologist Note: AGL Prestige Report #1108709; Moderately to Heavily Included; Surface Reaching Inclusions
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Dimensions: 2.00 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.24 ctw
Shape: Round Faceted
Dimensions: 1.25 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- incomplete solder seam to shank.
- emeralds are chipped and abraded.
- ruby inside shank is chipped and abraded.