1985 Rolex Datejust 18K and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1985 Rolex Datejust 18K and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch from the premiere Datejust collection that features an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel that highlights a black dial with gold stick hour markers, baton-style hands, and the classic magnified date window. This iconic watch also features a stainless steel case with a gold screw-lock crown and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 3035, 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1985|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 16000|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- fluted bezel.
- magnified date window.
- includes box and papers.
- lug to lug measurement is 44.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 101.70 grams.