Sterling Silver Jewelry Featuring Silpada Multi-Strand Necklace and Brooches
|Necklace Closure Type:||Lobster Claw|
|Hallmarks:||925 Indiscernible; HECHO EN MEXICO TAXCO 925; Indiscernible; ETC HECHO EN MEXICO ETC|
|Total Weight (grams):||55.60 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Coral, Abalone, Resin|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Stone in Resin|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Please note, EBTH follows CITES regulations with regard to the sale of abalone; bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America, excluding California.
- both brooches are converter brooches made in Mexico.
- necklace is Silpada with 10 strands.
- brooches have a locking c-clasp closure.