Earl Plummer Navajo Diné Sterling Earrings with Signed L. Watson Link Bracelet
|Brand/Designer:||Earl Plummer for Touch of Sante Fe, L.Watson for Touch of Sante Fe, Touch of Sante Fe|
|Style:||Native American, Southwestern|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Box Tab Insert, Spring Ring|
|Hallmarks:||Worn/Indiscernible Etched Markings, © Earl Sterling TSF Diné (earrings); 925 DF (backs); 925 TSF STERLING L. Watson (bracelet)|
|Total Weight (grams):||26.50 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Turquoise|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- both the earrings and bracelet feature sterling silver and turquoise.
- both pieces are for the Touch of Sante Fe store.
- turquoise is chipped and abraded.