Art Deco Platinum and 18K Rock Crystal Quartz and 1.07 CTW Diamond Brooch
|Style:||Antique, Art Deco|
|Materials:||Platinum, 18K Gold|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||12.50 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Rock Quartz Crystal|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Square Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||26.85 mm x 26.85 mm|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||68|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm – 1.90 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||1.07 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- pin stem is 18K gold.
- scratches and worn finish.
- frame is cut from a single piece of rock crystal quartz.