Vintage 18K and 10K Navette Ring with Rope Detail
|Materials:||18K Gold, 10K Gold|
|Hallmarks:||750 indiscernible markings|
|Total Weight (grams):||6.80 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Glass|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Mixed Cut Marquise|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||(24.00) mm x (7.00) mm – (estimate)|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- glass gemstone is in a 10K white gold setting.
- abrasions to glass gemstone.
- shank bent and out of round.
- center stone is loose in setting.
- scratches and worn finish.
- small area of rope detail is bent and damaged.