1954 Omega C-6271 14K Gold Filled Automatic Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Omega Cal.470, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1954|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co., C-6271, 492351|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the crystal is heavily scratched.
- corrosion holes in the gold plating on the top right corner of the case back and the pry up lip on the case back.
- the bracelet is faded, stretched and missing a link cap.
- residue and marks on the dial.
- includes box and papers.
- lug to lug measurement is 40.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 28.00 mm.