1913 Rolex 18K Gold Demi-Hunter Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1913 Rolex 18K Gold Demi-Hunter stem wind wristwatch. A unique and classic watch that dates back to the early days of one of the most iconic watch companies, Rolex. This is an antique luxury watch with a demi-hunter style 18K yellow gold case that displays Roman numerals on the outer case with a white center dial and black hands. This classic watch also features a leather strap bracelet with a buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Signed Aegler Rebberg, Pin Set Stem Wind, 15 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1913|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex, E.H., 18.75, 553858, London Import Mark, London Date Letter “S” (1913)|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the dial is crazed.
- lug to lug measurement is 27.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 23.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 16.20 grams.