14K Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald and Opal in a Jadeite Hololith Pendant
Shape: Round Faceted
Dimension: 2.50 mm – 3.00 mm
Shape: Round Faceted, Oval Faceted
Dimension: 2.50 mm – 4.00 mm x 3.00 mm
Shape: Rectangular Faceted, Round Faceted
Dimension: 2.50 mm – 4.50 mm x 3.75 mm
Shape: Pear Cabochon
Dimension: 7.00 mm x 5.00 mm
Dimension: 52.00 mm (outside diameter) x 7.00 mm.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- visible glue.
- center is not connected.
- marked 18K but test as 14K.
- the emeralds stones are chipped and abraded.
- the emeralds are loose.
- hallmarks : 18K.
- total weight i s 27.20 grams.