1971 Rolex "Datejust" Stainless Steel and 14K Automatic Wristwatch
A 1971 Rolex Datejust stainless steel and 14K automatic wristwatch. A vintage luxury watch that features a fluted 14K yellow gold bezel and a soft silvered dial with gold indexes, baton-style hands and the classic magnified date window. This distinctive watch also features a stainless steel case with a gold crown and is displayed on a Speidel Jubilee style stainless steel bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1161 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex, Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 2740307, 1.71, 6519|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Jubilee Style|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- non – Rolex Speidel bracelet.
- lug holes are elongated and lug ends are very sharp.
- lug to lug measurement is 31.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 41.70 grams.