Vintage Eska 1.12 CTW Diamond and 14K White Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||14K White Gold|
|Case Material:||14K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K White Gold|
|Movement:||Eska Signed AS Cal. 1079, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||LSS, 14 Karat Solid Gold, L0180|
|Clasp Style:||Jewelry Clasp|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K White Gold|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel, Bracelet, Case|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||48|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm – 2.00 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.12 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VVS2 – SI2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- some of the diamonds are chipped and nicked.
- the crystal is scratched.
- six side links, between scend and last are broken.
- lug to lug measurement is 29.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 14.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 14.40 grams.