Circa 1940 10K School Jewelry with Ruby and Enamel Accents
|Materials:||10K Gold, Metal|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Spring Ring|
|Hallmarks:||JOSTEN 10K 1/10 10K GF LGB|
|Total Weight (grams):||37.40 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Ruby|
|Primary Stone Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Oval|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||(10.00) mm x (8.50) mm – (estimate)|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Ring|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Enamel|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- various personalizations on pin, ring and charms.
- ring, four charms and pin are 10K gold.
- pin stem is base metal.
- worn finish.
- visible scratches.
- visible verdigris.
- ruby is chipped and abraded.
- ring size 4.75.